Monday, December 14, 2015

An explanation for Uncharted Waters' recent absence

Hello all, it's Peter (a.k.a. HarvestmanMan) again. This blog has been dead as a doornail over the past few months and I apologize for that.

Remember when I touted the new way of recording things that was supposedly skip-free? It wasn't after all. I began recording tracks for UW Volume 20 a few months ago, but upon finding that nearly all of them had skips of some sort in them, I deleted everything that I had planned for that volume. The problem lies within my computer itself, and replacing it is not economically feasible for me right now.

But...I do have access to another computer that really does have skip-free recording. I've recorded about three dozen tracks for upcoming volumes of Uncharted Waters.

So yes, the series is returning VERY soon. Keep your eyes and ears out. And once again, I apologize for the absence. I would rather wait a while for better recordings that provide all of you with sub-par files.

Thanks for sticking with me.

1 comment:

  1. No Problem, Peter, was wondering what happened, we're waiting on ya.....Thanks, Skip

    ReplyDelete