It's been far too long since I have put one of these together, so here's another one for your enjoyment. The theme of this one is Songs About Women (or Girls As The Case May Be).
Uncharted Waters Volume 32 is coming soon, so keep your eyes peeled. After that I have a slight change of format coming up - I'll be focusing on particular labels and sub-labels as opposed to musical themes. It fits better with how I organize my collection and provides a decent summary of all the neat overlooked rock and pop on a particular label.
But for now, #31 is in the books!
1. Tormentors - Capricious Lolita (Royal R-003, 1967)
2. Jim Pewter - Ebony (MGM K 14446, 1972)
3. The Glitterhouse - Hey Woman (from LP "Colorblind", DynoVoice DY 31905, 1968)
4. The Critters - Little Girl (Kapp K-858, 1967)
5. Mirror's Image - Melinda (Kirshner ZS8 4255, 1974)
6. Reed Street - Miss Lucy Brown (Mercury 73087, 1970)
7. Lock, Stock and Barrel - No. 1 Momma (Gazette ZS7 8003, 1970)
8. Mike Reid - Ruebela Jane (Counterpart 813L-8749, 1971)
9. Clive Westlake - She's A Woman (MAM 45-3604, 1971)
10. The Romans - Smoky Rose (SSS International SSS-842, 1971)
11. Rio Grande - Sue Ann (from LP "Rio Grande", RCA LSP-4454, 1971)
12. Keith Colley - Sugaree (Challenge 504, 1969)
13. The Hobbits - Sunny Day Girl (Decca 32226, 1967)
14. Foxx - The Revolt of Emily Young (Decca 32660, 1970)
15. The Glitterhouse - Tinkerbell's Mind (from LP "Colorblind", DynoVoice DY 31905, 1968)
Here's the link!